Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain my own. You can read my full affiliate disclaimer here.
Coaching platforms are critical for coaches who want to start or grow their business. Whether you’re looking for a platform that offers video chat with your clients, automated scheduling, built-in invoicing, or all of the above, you have lots of options. So, which is the best coaching platform for you? I’ve reviewed and collected the best online coaching platforms to help you pick the right one.
What To Look For In The Best Coaching Platforms
When you’re looking for a coaching platform, there are a few key factors to consider:
- Ease of use: The platform should be easy to navigate and use, with all the features you need easily accessible.
- Customization: The platform should allow you to customize your coaching experience to tailor it to your clients.
- Scalability: The platform should grow and adapt with you as your business and needs change over time.
- Support and resources: The best coaching platforms have quality customer support that is responsive and helpful, along with a wealth of resources and information to help you get the most out of the software.
- Your Specialty: Some platforms are geared toward business coaches, others are better for healthcare professionals, while others are suitable for any niche.
- Essential Tools: When you’re looking for the best coaching platform, think about the tools you need to manage your coaching business and provide the best experience for your clients. These tools could include,
- Robust reporting and analytics
- Client management tools
- Email/text notifications
- Calendar integration
- Customizable intake forms
- Automated communications
- Ongoing support from the coaching platform provider
7 best coaching platforms
Without further delay, let’s explore some of the best coaching platforms out there so you can decide which one is the best fit for you and your business.
Delenta has all the things you would expect from an all-in-one coaching platform. It’s simple, has a great community feel, and is affordable. Delenta is fully integrated with tools for tracking metrics, setting goals, and connecting with other users. And it’s easy to customize so you can tailor it to meet your specific needs as a coach. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced coach, you’ll appreciate the wealth of tools and resources that Delenta’s coaching platform has to offer.
Best for: Coaches who want to manage clients and scale their business. This is our #1 choice because of its versatility and affordability.
- Seamlessly integrates with third-party tools like Zoom, Stripe, HubSpot, and other services
- Calendar booking software lets you manage your schedule and book appointments easily
- Highly customizable so you can create specific packages for different types of clients
- Drive feature allows you to keep all your files in one space, making it easy to find and access what you need
- Landing pages for leads that you can customize and use to drive traffic to your website
- Affordable plans that accommodate different budgets
- $19 per month for Standard
- $39 per month for Professional
- $59 per month for Premium
Noomii works similar to a dating app in that it matches you with clients by placing you in a directory. It’s a marketplace platform that puts you in front of clients who are actively searching for coaches to help them achieve their goals. Whether you are a life coach, business coach, health and fitness coach, or any other type of coach, Noomii has the tools to help you find and connect with clients who need your services.
Best for: Individuals or organizations looking for a marketplace to match them with clients. Also useful for established coaches who want to integrate with other coaching software.
- An existing marketplace that matches you up with customers
- Integrates well with other coaching platforms
- Easy-to-use interface that lets you easily manage your clients and schedule appointments
- Onboarding process sets you up for success by providing best practices
- Large network of coaches and community to help you on your journey
- Proven algorithms to connect top talent with their ideal clientele
- SEO optimized landing pages
- $397 per year
- Money-back guarantee
Paperbell is another one of the best coaching platforms on the market. It’s a straightforward platform that’s great for group classes, one-on-one sessions, and remote sessions. Paperbell also makes it easy to communicate with clients—you can send them reminders, schedule appointments, and send them messages directly through the platform.
Best for: Coaches who need an all-in-one solution to get started with their business
- Schedule appointments and send reminders to clients
- Website templates and logo templates to help you create a professional-looking brand
- Guides and contracts to help you get started
- Group class tools make it easy to manage and track your students’ progress
- Video integration lets you easily record and share video content with your clients
- Easy contracts and payments make it simple to get started and keep track of your finances
- $50 per month
- $480 per year
- Free trial
With CoachAccountable, you can focus on coaching and let the platform take care of the rest. This platform offers a range of tools and resources that makes it easy for coaches to provide tailored support to their clients. The platform also provides clients with access to all their information to track their progress and stay motivated. This keeps everyone on the same page and makes the coaching process more efficient.
Best for: Beginners and experienced coaches who want to keep their clients involved in the process.
- Dynamic progressive web app that’s easy to use on any device
- Resources and tools to help coaches provide effective coaching
- Puts clients in the process with easy access to their information
- Easy access to records to streamline the review process
- Robust calendar tools and auto-reminders to help your clients stay accountable
- Many different pricing plans accommodate different budgets
- $20 per month for 2 clients
- $40 per month for 5 clients
- $70 per month for 10 clients
- $120 per month for 20 clients
- $200 per month for 35 clients
- $250 per month for 50 clients
- $340 per month for 75 clients
5. Nudge Coach
Nudge Coach offers a customizable way for coaches to create and deliver online coaching programs. It works by letting you create your own custom app. The platform is easy to use and makes it easy to engage clients with personalized messages and challenges. It also scales well, so you can reach a large number of people.
Best for: Client monitoring and personal trainers looking to give their clients an easy-to-use software service to achieve their goals.
- Tools for healthcare professionals, personal trainers, life coaches, and business consultants
- Third-party integrations with websites, email platforms, and other services
- Mobile platform is highly rated and for coaches and clients who are always on the go
- User friendly interface for both clients and coaches
- 24/7 support available to help with any questions or issues
- Handy tools for health monitoring and weight management
- Free plan
- $60 per month
- $100 per month
If you’re a coach looking for a scheduling solution, Satori is a great option. It automates many of the processes that coaches use, such as setting up programs and scheduling sessions. Plus, it’s built around your calendar, making it easy for clients to schedule sessions with you. Although it’s not an all-in-one solution, it is a best-in-class scheduling platform you might want to use as a supplement to other coaching software.
Best for: Coaches who want to automate and simplify their scheduling, onboarding, and invoicing processes.
- Integrates with your existing email and calendaring solutions
- Management tool to make scheduling easy for your clients
- Invoice features for packages and programs
- Simple to set up and easy to use, with a clean interface
- Integrates with all major calendar systems, so you can sync your sessions quickly and easily
- Flexible onboarding features to manage custom packages and create forms and questionnaires
- $10 per month for 2 accounts
- $23 per month for 6 accounts
- $39 per month for 18 accounts
- $56 per month for 54 accounts
If you’re looking to create and sell online courses, membership sites, or digital downloads, Kajabi is one of the best platforms. It offers a wide range of features to help you grow your business, including a website builder, customer relationship management (CRM), affiliate marketing tools, and sales funnels. Plus, it comes with extensive training resources to help you share your expertise and build communities for your students and clients.
Best for: Teachers and experts who want a turnkey solution for creating online courses, membership sites, and selling digital products.
- Lots of resources and well-written documentation to help you get started
- Strong built-in marketing and sales features, including email marketing, landing pages, and affiliate networks
- Easy-to-use website builder that lets you create custom themes for your site
- Lead optimization and conversion tools for tasks such as A/B testing
- Easy onboarding processes for new customers
- Built-in CRM and seamless integration with 3rd party payment tools
- $119 per month (billed annually)
- $159 per month (billed annually)
- $319 per month (billed annually)
Best coaching platform FAQ
What are online coaching platforms?
Coaching platforms are software that help coaches manage their business and communicate with clients. They can be used to communicate with clients, schedule appointments, track payments, send invoices, and more.
Which is the best platform for online coaching?
There’s no easy answer to this question, as different platforms offer different features and benefits. All of the platforms on this list are the cream of the crop, but you may find that one suits your specific needs and coaching style better than another.
Delenta is a robust and versatile platform that you can customize to your own use, while Noomii helps you connect with new clients via its marketplace. If you want to start an online course—Kajabi would be a great choice. If you are a personal trainer or healthcare professional, you might prefer Nudge Coach. Check out the features of each platform to decide which one would be best suited to your coaching business.
What do you look for in a coaching session platform?
Coaches need a platform that is reliable and easy to use. You might look for a platform that helps you connect with clients video conferencing, chat, or voice calls. Many coaches also need a platform with helpful tools and resources like calendars, file sharing, and task management. This includes:
- A private messaging system for coaches and clients
- Coaching tools, such as goal setting, progress tracking, and reflection tools
- Client files that can be stored and accessed online
- A calendar system to keep track of coaching appointments
- A payment processing system to accept payments from clients
What should be included in a coaching program platform?
A comprehensive coaching platform should also include tools to help with goal setting, action planning, accountability, and feedback. Without these essential pieces, a coach’s ability to help their clients improve will be more limited.
When you’re looking for a coaching platform, it’s important to make sure that it includes all the essential components you need to tailor a plan for your clients.
What makes a great coaching program work?
The most successful coaches are creative, supportive, and motivating. They’re able to use their expertise to tailor customized programs for their clients and help them get results. Plus, they help clients identify their goals and come up with and stick to a plan to reach them.
How do you run a successful coaching session?
A good coaching platform goes a long way toward helping you run a successful coaching platform, as it augments your ability to communicate with and help people. The best online coaching platform will have all the features and tools you need to implement engaging, interactive lessons and activities for your clients.