Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain my own. You can read my full affiliate disclaimer here.
Webinars are an extremely effective form of marketing for bloggers, marketers and online business owners. Not only do webinars help you connect with your audience on a deeper level, but they’re also a great way to get leads into your sales funnel and pitch your products.
In fact, marketers say that webinars convert up to 20% of viewers into paying customers, a much higher rate than any other type of content marketing. However, your webinar can only be as effective as the webinar software you use.
The last thing you want is a poor internet connection, a long waiting room that causes your viewers to bounce, or bad video quality. Instead, you need a webinar platform that provides a seamless experience for you and your viewers.
You might want a webinar platform that lets you host unlimited participants, answer your viewers’ questions live, conduct surveys or polls, or even record your webinar and use it again and again in an evergreen sales funnel.
10 best webinar platforms to teach and sell to your audience
I’ve reviewed the best webinar software that will help you hold amazing webinars and convert your prospects into customers. Read on to learn about each platform, including its key features and pricing.
- Bonus recommendations
WebinarJam is a highly popular platform for hosting webinars. It’s an easy-to-use platform, so you don’t have to worry about a steep learning curve if you’re a beginner.
With WebinarJam’s software, you can reach up to 5,000 people at once, so it’s an excellent tool if you have a large audience.
WebinarJam lets you set up pop-ups during your webinar, making it easy for your viewers to purchase a product from you.
It also offers a cool live chat feature where you can pull one of your audience members “on stage,” (e.g., on video) and talk to them one on one.
If you’re co-presenting with someone else, WebinarJam lets you have up to six presenters.
WebinarJam works on just about any device, allowing your viewers to watch your webinar from their phones, tablets, or desktop computer.
Its in-depth analytics give you insight into your audience’s metrics, including how many people showed up live and how many watched the replay.
Finally, this platform’s automated scheduling features let you set up your webinar calendar however you want, whether you want to schedule a live webinar for a specific time or set up a recurring pre-recorded video.
- Allows pop-ups so you can sell your products during your webinar
- Offers a drawing board feature so you can provide visuals to your audience
- Compatible with all mobile devices
- Streams videos in high definition
- Comes with live chat enabled for quick Q&As
- Has private chat for one-one-one video conversations or messaging
- Set up sticky announcements for attendees
- Has automated recordings and scheduling
- Lets you control attendee behavior with features such as speaker request, attendee on screen, and eject out
- Has email and text reminders for attendees
Why I recommend WebinarJam
WebinarJam comes with a host of exciting features for the ultimate webinar experience. A good example is the Panic Button feature, which restarts meetings immediately if there’s an interruption, network disconnection, or system failure, within 10 seconds.
This webinar software even comes with a drawing board to help you present your ideas. Also, it lets you set up paid webinars, which is ideal if you’re presenting subscription-based content or classes.
How much does Webinar Jam cost?
WebinarJam may appear more expensive than other softwares at first glance, but its monthly cost isn’t necessarily higher. Its Basic plan is $499 per year, which works out to about $41/month.
The Professional plan works out to about $58 per month, and the Enterprise plan is about $83 per month. But since these plans are charged on an annual basis, you’ll want to make sure you’ll be using them for at least a year.
On any of WebinarJam’s plans, you get a 30-day money-back guarantee and free cancellation.
GoToWebinar is a leader in the webinar space with more than 50,000 customers. This webinar software makes it easy to set up your entire webinar experience with its built-in templates and automation features.
You can simply choose the date you want to host your webinar and the software manages the rest. Plus, you can customize all your pages to match the look and feel of your blog or brand.
Like Livestorm, GoToWebinar lets you host live webinars or share webinar recordings. With its built-in polls and surveys, automated email reminders, and HD video quality, GoToWebinar makes it easy to share successful, high-converting webinars with your audience.
- Comes with quick and easy virtual event management
- Provides data on attendees and performance
- Has engagement tools such as videos, polls, GoToStage sharing, and more
- Includes automated email invitations, reminders, and confirmations
- Lets you hold polls and surveys
- Offers customizable templates, so your webinar pages can match your unique branding
- Trusted by some industry-leading brands
Why I recommend GoToWebinar
Not only does GoToWebinar offer a great user experience and a variety of features, but it also lets new users try a free seven-day trial with no commitments, a true testimony of the company’s confidence in its products.
Additionally, GoToWebinar is compatible with mobile devices, and has additional offerings for small and medium businesses.
How much does GoToWebinar cost?
GoToWebinar pricing varies depending on the plan you select. Its most affordable plan starts at $49 per month, while its most expensive costs $399 monthly.
The cheapest plan is ideal for beginner bloggers who don’t yet have a huge following; it can host up to 100 participants.
Livestorm is one of the best webinar platforms out there, as it has a great user experience and lets you host live, automated, or on-demand webinars.
If you want to re-use a pre-recorded webinar, you can schedule it to play every hour throughout the day or tell viewers that it’s starting in just a few minutes.
Viewers don’t need to sign up for any account to join a Livestorm webinar; they can simply click on the link when they’re ready to join.
Once inside, they can use the chat box to introduce themselves, answer questions, up-vote comments, and respond to polls.
Livestorm also makes it easy for you to set up beautifully-designed webinar registration pages and send promotional or automated emails to your subscribers.
This webinar software is trusted by the likes of PayFit, Spendesk, Singularity University, Pipedrive, Intercom, among others.
- Supports a wide range of events, including live events, product demos, customer training, company communication, and online courses
- Integrates with a host of other tools, such as Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce and Intercom
- Allows viewers to join easily with a single click
- Offers interactive chats with options for polling, asking questions, and more
- Makes it easy to set up webinar registration pages
- Lets you send out promotional or automated emails to subscribers
- Comes with a powerful analytics tool to evaluate your performance
- Provides instant insights to help you evaluate your success
- Offers live demos and trainings to help you get started
Why I recommend Livestorm
Livestorm is not only easy to use and rich with features, but it also offers a free plan that is ideal for beginners. The free plan comes with all of this webinar software’s features, including unlimited events and moderators.
However, it’s very limited when it comes to hosting your webinar: your event can only last 20 minutes and hold 10 participants. For a longer webinar with more viewers, you’ll need to upgrade to one of Livestorm’s paid plans.
How much does the paid version of Livestorm cost?
The Premium version of Livestorm starts at $99 per month. To upgrade from Premium to Enterprise, you’ll have to contact its support team for pricing.
Demio webinar platform has been designed with simplicity in mind. If you are looking for a simple yet powerful tool to host your webinars, Demio is a great option.
Demio classifies its webinar campaigns into five main categories:
- Live: A standard live presentation with real-time high-definition streaming
- Series: Keeps people registered across a group of live, scheduled sessions
- Hybrid: Combines live streaming and pre-recorded videos
- Automated: Includes events on autopilot with a pre-recorded presentation and other simulated elements
- On-Demand: Pre-recorded presentations that can be viewed anytime
Other key features
- Cross platform support
- Interactive polls with status
- Launch offers and CTAs (calls to action)
- Share handouts and gifts
- Organize and answer questions on the platform
- Public and private chat features
- Mention attendees using the “@” feature
- Bring attendees to the stage
- Live HD recording
- Customized replay page
- Easy-to-share recordings
- Powerful and useful analytics tool to evaluate performance
- Integrates with industry-leading tools such as ConvertKit, GetResponse, AWeber, Drip, MailChimp, and so on.
Why I recommend Demio
Demio’s neatly organized user interface makes it one of my favorite webinar softwares in 2021. Plus, it comes with a variety of features and tools while remaining affordable.
Speaking of affordability, let’s head over to Demio’s pricing page.
How much does Demio webinar software cost?
Demio’s starter plan starts at $34 per month and is paid annually ($411 per year). Demio’s plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 14-day free trial.
Everytale is a robust platform and an interactive solution for hosting online conferences and webinars. And at the time of writing, it’s completely free of charge.
A haven for event organizers looking to save precious event marketing costs, Everytale enables you to attract global audiences to events with its innovative tools.
Everytale’s interaction tools make with participants a breeze, not only during your event but before and after it, too. These include surveys, polls, questionnaires, and content sharing, so people can experience your digital events with a human touch.
Webinar organizers, event managers, educators, and businesses can use Everytale for closed virtual sessions or large public conferences. This intelligent platform recommends relevant streams to global viewers based on interests and activities.
With Everytale, you can enjoy secure streams from anywhere in the world.
- Viewers can stream 4K video in real-time without quality loss
- Users can discover relevant events thanks to advanced artificial intelligence
- Your event can be watched live by as many as 100,000 people
- Stripe integrates payments through a secure payment gateway
Why I recommend Everytale
Everytale is one of the best free webinar platforms that lets you host conferences and webinars from anywhere in the world. It works on mobile devices and has additional tools such as event marketing.
How much does Everytale cost?
There is currently no charge to use Everytale. Simply register and start using the service.
WebinarNinja is a powerful webinar platform that boasts the trust of popular brands like Podia, AppSumo, SpringHouse, KateToon, and others.
This software’s templates make it easy to set up your webinar, registration page, automated emails, and anything else you’ll need to guide users from sign-up to payment.
I’m a big fan of the way WebinarNinja has designed all its pages and dashboard. It also offers a lot of flexibility in how you show your webinar. You could choose,
- Live: Broadcast your webinar live to your audience.
- Automated: Record your webinar and set it to play at certain times.
- Series: Set up a series of webinars.
- Hybrid: Offer a mix of live and pre-recorded webinars.
- Comes with built-in email for sending automatic notifications, reminders, thank-yous, follow-ups, and more
- Has built-in landing pages for higher conversion
- Integrates with some of the biggest CRM and email software
- Has a powerful analytics tool to monitor performance
- Easy to set up handouts and other downloadable materials for attendees
- The chat feature comes with different functionalities: group chat, private chat, polls, questions, etc.
- Comes with seamless payment processing at registration
Why I recommend WebinarNinja
WebinarNinja stands out for its well-designed dashboard and pages, flexible scheduling and features, and powerful integrations with other software.
How much does WebinarNinja cost?
This webinar software costs $39 per month (annual plan) and comes with a 14-day free trial and free cancellation. If you decide to pay monthly, the price increases to $49 per month.
EverWebinar is one of the best webinar platforms for creators who want to set up automated, evergreen webinars.
Instead of hosting live events, EverWebinar helps you run your pre-recorded webinar on autopilot.
However, you can still give your viewers the feel of attending a live event by showing up in the chat or setting up polls or offers that appear to be live.
For instance, you can set up a limited time offer with a countdown that’s set to expire by the time the webinar ends.
You can also give your users multiple sign-up options, such as,
- Specific webinar dates and times
- Sessions that recur a few times per day
- “Just in time” sessions that start within a few minutes of someone signing up
EverWebinar also has advanced time zone detection features to make it easy for users to sign up at a reasonable hour, wherever they’re located in the world.
- Converts live webinars to automated evergreen content
- Comes with a one-click platform swap
- Streams in high definition
- Flexible scheduling for your audience
- Compatible with multiple browsers
- Has a live chat feature for public chat, private messaging, Q&A, and more
- Features polls and survey to generate audience feedback
- Allows split testing to track your conversions and make necessary adjustments
- Has an active offer for your audience to take instant action
- Built-in email and SMS system
- Powerful analytics tools to help you track audience activity
Why I recommend EverWebinar
EverWebinar is one of the best webinar softwares for setting up automated, evergreen webinar funnels on autopilot that still appear live and authentic to your audience.
How much does EverWebinar cost?
EverWebinar’s most basic plan, also known as the Installment Plan, costs around $597 per year, payable in three installments of $199. Its Annual Plan costs $499 yearly, while the Biennial Plan goes for $799.
MyOwnConference is a useful webinar tool if you want to schedule multiple events for small groups.
This platform lets you view multiple webinars in one dashboard, as well as use an “always-on” webinar room.
It offers video and screen-sharing functions, as well as the ability to share YouTube videos while you broadcast or hold quizzes to test your audience.
MyOwnConference can be great to try when you’re just starting out, as its free plan lets you host up to 20 participants.
You can pay more for more participants, but if you’re looking to host a large number (like 1,000+), its plans get very expensive.
- Supports up to 16 languages
- Comes with online quizzes for an interactive webinar experience
- No download required for attendees
- Supports instant messaging
- Comes with automated email invitations
- Streams videos in high-definition
- Allows hosts to share content, including YouTube videos, during live broadcast sessions
- Broadcast up to 10 speakers at the same time
- Has over 200 servers for a worldwide coverage
- Easy to set up and customize
Why I recommend MyOwnConference
Since this webinar platform has a free version, I recommend it for new bloggers who want to test out holding a webinar for a small group. The free version of this webinar platform comes with fewer features compared to the paid plan, but it could be a useful starting point.
How much does MyOwnConference webinar cost?
The exact price for the MyOwnConference premium plan depends on the number of attendees. The price you see in the screenshot above is for 60 attendees only.
For 1,000 attendees, the price jumps to $240 per month. If you need to host 5,000 attendees, the price goes all the way up to $1,920 per month.
You might have heard of GetResponse as an email marketing platform, which is its primary purpose. However, the company also offers webinar marketing.
Basically, GetResponse offers a wide range of digital marketing tools, and webinar software is one of its products.
It offers a great user interface, easy webinar setup, and useful marketing tools such as automated emails, landing pages, and list segmentation.
- No download required for attendees
- Easy to build and use
- Supports unlimited webinars
- Supports up to 1,000 live attendees
- You can share the stage with two other people
- Stores up to 20 hours of webinar recordings
- Comes with interactive polls and tests
- Lets you create custom URLs for your webinar
- Easy to set up registration for new attendees
- Create effective email campaigns and follow ups
- Share multiple files in different formats
- Collect valuable feedback from attendees
- Expand your reach by live-streaming on Facebook and YouTube
- Promote products or services using the CTA feature
- Set up payment gateways and subscriptions
Why I recommend GetResponse
GetResponse has reasonable prices without compromising on features. Take a look:
How much does GetResponse webinar software cost?
GetResponse is one of the cheapest webinar softwares in 2021. Its Basic plan supports up to 1,000 attendees and costs just $15 per month.
It comes with autoresponders, email marketing, unlimited lead funnels, Facebook and Google Ads, chat capabilities, and a host of other features.
This list would be incomplete without Zoom, one of the most popular webinar software in 2021. Chances are you’ve probably used Zoom more than once during the Covid-19 pandemic to communicate with friends and family.
The good news is you can actually use it as a webinar software. Here are some of the features of this world-famous platform.
- Zoom premium plan comes with phone call options
- You can host meetings of up to 300 participants
- Record meetings and promote your brand
- Comes with cloud recording storage
- Has the option to increase participants with the Large Meetings add-on
- Comes with optional add-ons such as Audio Plan, Premier Support, and Cloud Storage
Why I recommend Zoom
Zoom has made video conferencing easier and better. While many people use this platform for one-on-one communication, not so many are aware that they can also use it to host webinars.
One of my favorite things about Zoom is how it is easy to use and set up. Plus, its video quality is top-notch.
However, since its primary purpose is video communication, it doesn’t offer as many of the powerful marketing tools as the other webinar platforms on this list.
How much does Zoom cost?
Zoom has a Basic plan that hosts up to 100 participants for up to 40 minutes. If you want to upgrade to its Pro plan, it will cost you $149 per year for up to 30 hours of group meetings (with no more than 100 participants).
If you choose monthly payments, the Pro plan should be around $14.99 per month.
Notable mentions for best webinar software
Although you just read about the best webinar software in 2021 for bloggers, there are some other webinar and live video streaming platforms worth mentioning. They include:
- DaCast: An easy-to-use webinar software for beginners that lets you stream on social media platforms, like Facebook. Its Starter plan costs $39 a month but unfortunately, it does not offer a free trial.
- Webex: A mobile-friendly and user-friendly platform with cross-platform compatibility. Webex has a free version that supports meetings of up to 50 minutes. Its Starter plan supports 24-hour long meetings, and costs $13.50 a month.
- LiveStream: Trusted by leading brands such as LinkedIn, LiveStream has more than 175 million users worldwide. This pricey platform starts at $75 per month, billed annually.
The best webinar platforms make it easy to share your live or pre-recorded webinars with an audience. Not only do they offer pre-designed templates to create beautiful registration and landing pages, but they also help you pitch and sell your products.
Webinars (short for “web” and “seminar”) are a highly effective way to capture subscribers, generate leads, and convert viewers into customers. They’re also a great way to provide free value and training and establish yourself as an authority in your niche.
By going with one of the webinar softwares recommended on this list, you can feel confident that your next webinar will go off without a hitch.
Are you looking for more software recommendations? Head to my list of the best email marketing services or this list of the best web hosting platforms for your blog or online business.