Some links in this post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. But rest assured that all opinions remain my own. You can read my full affiliate disclaimer here.
Did you know that AI is now advanced enough to write as well as humans? The future is here, and AI writing tools are being used in the world of blogging, marketing, and content creation. One leading tool, Jasper AI (formerly Jarvis AI), is already writing content that we read when we surf the internet, and it’s getting more advanced every day. Here’s everything you need to know about Jasper AI, how it works, and whether it might be right for you.
- Jasper AI review: What is Jasper?
- How does Jasper AI work?
- Content types supported by Jasper AI
- How to use Jasper AI
- Features of Jasper AI
- Pros and cons
- Frequently Asked Questions
Jasper AI review: What Is Jasper AI?
Jasper AI, previously known as Jarvis AI (and Conversion.ai before that), is an AI-powered software that uses machine learning and natural language processing to create blog posts, product descriptions, landing pages, and more. It’s game-changing for copywriters, marketers, and bloggers who want to create new content quickly.
With Jasper AI, you can create content for your website with just a click of a button, saving you time so you can focus on other aspects of your business.
How Does Jasper AI Work?
Jasper AI is based on the newest model of an AI system called GPT-3, which can mimic human language. GPT-3 is an autoregressive language model that uses deep learning to simulate human writing. It enables Jasper AI to generate text on any subject you propose.
When using Jasper AI, you first need to feed the tool basic information regarding what you want to write about. Then, it will complete the rest of the text. The tool uses algorithms that have collected data by crawling the internet to generate text the same way a human would. For instance, if you type three to four words, the tool can generate up to three paragraphs of content related to what you’ve typed.
The quality of content generated by Jasper is believed to be on par or better than that written by many (non-robot) copywriters. As of now, you can generate content using a template or a long-form editor.
Templates are best suited for specific tasks such as creating Facebook ad copy. If you want to create long-form content such as blog posts, you would use the long-form editor.
Content Types Supported by Jasper AI
Some popular content types supported by Jasper include:
- Long-form SEO blog posts
- AIDA framework
- Questions and answers template
- PAS framework
- Product description
- Blog post ideas
- Blog post outline
- Facebook ads headline
- Facebook ads primary text
- Persuasive bullet points
- Personalized cold emails
- Text summarizer
- Photo post caption
- And more
How To Use Jasper AI
The software is easy to use, and you can get started with it in just a few steps, as described below.
1. Start With the 5-Day Free Trial
Start by clicking on my special link for a 10,000 word free trial of Jasper AI. Click on “Claim 10,000 Words Free.” You’ll be directed to a sign-up page where you can create an account in less than two minutes.
Once you create your Jasper account, you can sign in and access the content writing software for five days without paying a dime (for up to 10,000 words).
Alternatively, you can first select a paid plan. Jasper AI has three premium plans: Starter, Pro, and Boss Mode. The plan you sign up for will depend on your needs. The starter plan can work for people who want to generate short-form content, but bloggers who want longer blog posts will do better on the Pro or Boss Mode plan.
2. Follow the Simple Prompts
After creating an account and signing in to your Jasper AI account, you’ll follow simple prompts that show you how to use the software. You can also watch the video tutorial embedded on the page.
3. Create Your First AI Written Document
Jasper AI has several templates you can use to generate copy for your website, social media ads, or emails. Click on your preferred template and input the required data, such as topic, format, and tone of voice.
For example, if you want to create a product description, all you need to do is scroll through the list of templates and select the one labeled Product Description. After that, you’ll need to provide the company name, a detailed product description, and other required template information.
You don’t need programming knowledge or even writing skills to use the software. The only thing you need to do is feed Jasper basic instructions and leave the rest to it.
Go ahead and click on the Generate AI Content button, then sit back and watch as the Jasper AI tool generates your first copy. (Note that the quality of your input will determine the quality of Jasper AI’s output.)
Each piece of copy you generate using Jasper AI is saved in a History tab, making it easy to recover the copy later.
Try a Free Trial of Jasper AI
Features of Jasper AI
Jasper AI comes with:
- A long-form assistant to write blog articles.
- Several copywriting frameworks to generate high converting copy in a few seconds.
- Tons of tools to find relevant blog post ideas and content.
- Google and Facebook Ads tools to create high-converting ad copy.
- Email marketing tools to convert leads into customers.
- Integration capabilities, such as Surfer SEO, to write SEO-optimized articles.
Jasper Boss Mode Explained
Boss Mode is the latest feature unleashed by the Jasper AI team. This feature allows users to command the software on the type of content they need. For instance, if you want a Facebook ad, you can just type “Jasper, write me a Facebook ad.”
The tool will do as instructed, as if by magic. This feature is an absolute game-changer because it will write your copy twice as fast as the long-form assistant.
How To Use Jasper Boss Mode
You’ll need to follow several steps to use Jasper Boss Mode, as explained below:
- Launch the long-form editor.
- Write a Jasper command, such as “Generate a Facebook ad.”
- Watch as Jasper runs the command and creates high-quality content in a matter of seconds.
Pros of Jasper Boss Mode
- Generates content two times faster.
- Comes with an unlocked compose button, meaning you don’t need to write some words yourself every time you want to generate AI content.
- Reads the previous 2,000-3,000 characters compared to only 600 characters in the Jasper AI long-form assistant.
- Allows users to write commands that tell Jasper what type of copy to generate.
Jasper Recipes Explained
Jasper Recipes is a chain of Jasper Commands that, when run in a particular order, allow users to create all types of content within a very short amount of time.
Instead of composing each paragraph on its own, for example, Jasper Recipes can create an entire piece of copy in a few seconds. Jasper Recipes are already pre-built for you in the software.
Jasper Tone of Voice
Just like human writers, Jasper AI can write in different tones. However, unlike a human writer, you’ll need to first train the tool to write in a particular tone. For instance, you can instruct the tool to write in an engaging tone by simply typing, “Jasper, write in an engaging tone of voice.”
You can use different tones such as educational, informative, or witty. Moreover, you can also instruct Jasper AI to write in the tone of voice of well-known people.
Jasper AI Support Review
Jasper AI offers multiple support options for its users. To access support, head over to the Jasper website and click on the Customers tab.
You’ll have the option to join its private Facebook group, read blog posts containing useful information about the tool, or even view a list of books published with the help of Jasper AI writing software.
You can also find additional support through:
- Live 101 trainings
- Official bootcamp
- FAQ and help center
Or by emailing the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, some users have complained about Jasper AI’s live chat feature, which supposedly seems quite “robotic,” making it difficult to tell whether they’re chatting with a human or a robot.
Pros of Jasper AI
- Creates 99% original content
- Offers excellent customer support
- Comes with an active community of about 25,000 members
- Supports over 26 different languages
- Features a basic WYSIWYG text editor for writing and formatting long-form content
- Comes with a logging long-form assistant
- Has over 40 short-skill copywriting templates
- Offers a five-day free trial for 10,000 words
- Provides an active Facebook community
- Comes with a seven-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the service
Cons of Jasper AI
- May sometimes generate irrelevant content that needs human editing
- The long-form assistant can sometimes repeat information
- GPT-3 technology only knows about 10% of the information on the internet
- May pull in inaccurate information, so you’ll always want to fact-check everything before publishing it
- Requires a bit of a learning curve to use effectively
Jasper AI Pricing
Jasper AI doesn’t have a free version, but it does have a 10,000 word free trial for new users. In addition, it has three premium plans: Starter, Pro, and Boss Mode.
Jasper AI Monthly Billing Explained
- Starter plan: Costs $29 per month and gives users access to 20,000 words per month. This plan is suitable for writing short-form copies using the 50+ templates that Jasper AI provides.
- Pro Unlimited plan: Costs $109 per month and gives you access to unlimited words and the long-form assistant, which you can use to write full blog posts, video scripts, and even books.
- Boss Mode plan: Goes for $119 per month and gives users access to everything in the other plans plus the Jasper Boss Mode. This plan enables you to compose content two times faster than the other plans. Moreover, you can use Jasper Commands to instruct the tool to write exactly what you need.
Note that only the Starter plan has unlimited user seats; the other premium plans have limited user seats. For instance, the Pro plan costs $40 for every additional user, while the Boss Mode plan costs $50 for every additional user.
If you decide to opt for the annual plan instead of the monthly one, you get an extra two months free to use the Jasper AI tool. Below are the annual pricing plans of the Jasper AI tool:
- Starter plan: Costs $24 per month billed annually, which brings the total to $288.
- Pro Unlimited plan: Goes for $90 per month billed annually, which brings the total to $1080.
- Boss Mode plan: Costs $99 per month billed annually, bringing the total to $1,188.
Try a Free Trial of Jasper AI
Jasper AI FAQs
Here are some answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Jasper AI writing software.
What Type of AI Is Jasper?
Jasper is an AI based on the GPT-3 language model that uses deep learning to generate human-like text. As a result, it can help you write high-quality copy in various formats in a matter of seconds.
Is Jasper AI Worth It?
Jasper AI can save you a lot of time that you would have otherwise spent generating content from scratch. The tool is trained by professional copywriters and conversion experts, resulting in high-quality content.
Is Jasper AI Free?
No, the software is not free, but you can sign up for a 10,000 word free trial with this special link.
What Is Jasper for Writing?
Jasper for writing is an AI tool that copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs can use to break through writer’s block and generate high-quality content in a matter of seconds.
What Is a Good Jasper AI Alternative?
Copysmith AI is one of the best Jasper AI alternatives in the market today. The tool has over 30+ templates, and you can use it to generate content for a wide range of uses.
Does Jasper AI Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, it offers a five-day free trial that allows you to generate up to 10,000 words. Click here to sign up for the free trial.
Does Jasper AI Have a Mobile App?
As of now, Jasper AI doesn’t have a mobile app. You can only access the Jasper AI tool on its official website.
Does the Jasper AI Offer a Lifetime Plan?
No, Jasper AI doesn’t offer a lifetime plan. However, you can pay annually, which will give you two free months of Jasper AI.
Try a Free Trial of Jasper AI